What ingredients are needed to fulfil this role?
You have a healthy ambition and always strive for opportunities to grow . You know how to maintain your relationships at all levels, both internally and externally. Moreover, you know better than anyone how to deal with key accounts in the long term. You are sales driven and a strong negotiator with a strong analytical mindset. Thanks to your result orientation, drive and hands-on approach, you take initiatives and show responsibility in achieving results. You know how to act as a real team player in an informal, driven organization.
Furthermore, you are a real goalgetter with a strong analytical view.
In addition, you possess:
- A Master's degree combined with at least 2-5 years of experience, preferably in a commercial role.
- Professional command ( verbal and written) of Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
- We offer you a highly varied job with lots of autonomy, responsibility and flexibility.
- You will be welcomed in a warm and strong growing company with a family culture.
- You can expect a job where you can further develop your commercial talents and maximize your relational skills.
- In addition to a competitive salary package including a car with fuel card, bonus, a 13th month, 25 vacation days, ... we also offer the usual extra legal benefits such as insurance etc.
- Not unimportantly, you can enjoy staff discounts on our delicious chocolate products.
Are you melting for this challenge? Then come and join our top team and leave your details on our jobsite. We handle your application with the highest degree of confidentiality.
The first step in the application procedure is a telephone screening. Is this positive? Then we invite you to our office for a first interview and possibly a second interview combined with a business case.
We are curious to hear your story. Your ambition, your plans. Then we would also like to share ours.
Welcome, at Libeert, Belgian Chocolate Creators since 1923.